I first learned about Doodle through our Director of Technology, Aaron Smith, when he was scheduling a meeting. Doodle is a free service that does not require you to sign-in. It allows you to easily decide on a date and time for meetings. The setup is very easy too:
1. From doodle.com, click the blue button that says "schedule an event".
2. Enter an event title, location & description (optional), your name and e-mail - Click Next
3. Choose dates - Next
4. Enter in times (optional) - Next
5. Choose advanced options to: have participants choose only one choice, hide others' answers, limit the number of participants, or have a (yes) option - Finish
6. Finally, share the poll with the link or, enter e-mail addresses of those who you want to answer.
Then, you will receive 2 e-mails. One with a sharing link and one where you can go to see the results and make changes.
I love using Doodle for work or to find a day to meet with friends.
Until next week,
~The IT Persin, Carol
About the "IT Persin"
Carol has her degree from Duquesne University in elementary education (K-6) and the Instructional Technology Specialist certificate. She has 4 years of teaching experience K-8 & 1 year of computer para experience. Carol is currently the Technology Integration Specialist for Keystone Oaks School District in Pittsburgh, PA. She has been married 5 years to her loving husband and they have a retired racing Greyhound, Henry.
Search my site!